The Hydraway system can be used for a wide variety of civil applications where drainage is necessary.
It can be used under airports, any paved surfaces such as highways and parking lots, planters, railroads, bridge abutments, and inlets. DOT’s across the country have approved the Hydraway System for use in highway drainage because of its high compressive strength.
FACTS about Hydraway 2000:
- Highest “inflow” rates: (Water is able to penetrate the Hydraway 2000 drain extremely fast). Over 90% of the drain is permeable, which equates to fast, quick drainage
- Narrow Trenches: Can be installed in trenches as narrow as 2″ (about the length of a standard tee)
- Quick installation: The Hydraway System can be installed faster than traditional “rock and pipe systems” which leads to huge labor savings
- Lower cost: Cost per linear foot is less than that of traditional “French drain systems”
- The Non-clog system is a time and money saving feature
We provide complete basement waterproofing, foundation repair and concrete correction solutions for the cities of Quincy, IL, Hannibal, MO, Macomb, IL, Monmouth, IL, Kirksville, MO, Shelbyville, MO, Keokuk, IA, Ft. Madison, IA, Burlington, IA and all towns in between.